(1 pack) Regular Sausage (Links)
(1 bulb and 2 cloves) Onions & Garlic (minced)
(4) Hot dog buns (Potato rolls are best)
- Set grill to medium and let come to temperature;
- Mince onions & garlic, sautee until sweated down (if you can do that 2 hours before, then let simmer in a crock pot you're golden)
- Clean grill grates, and wipe with sliced end of an onion (non-stick-iness);
- Place FROZEN sausages on grill (they don't "juice" out as much and cause flair ups)
- Turn regularly (every 3-4 minutes) for an even cook and allow the fat to glaze the casing;
- Remove just before "done-ness" so they don't dry out.
- Top with sauteed onions and garlic, and mustard
- Our sizzlers are sold in packs of 4 ... just be aware, it's hard to just have one.
- Best served with mashed sweet potatoes, and a kale salad with a garlic-olive oil-balsamic dressing.